The 2018 annual meeting CARTAC’s Steering Committee took place in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago on Friday, May 4, 2018.
The THEME of the meeting was “The Role of CARTAC TA in Resilience Building in the Caribbean”.
Please note that you will be required to print your own copies of meeting documents as only limited copies of selected documents will be made available at the meeting.
- Financial Report – IMF/ICD
- Programme Coordinator Presentation
- Recent Developments in the Caribbean and Building Resilience – Inci Other (IMF/WHD)
- Building Resilience to Natural Disasters in the Caribbean – Matt Davies (IMF/FAD)
The following document is available in the members only content:
- Appendices to Programme Coordinator’s Report
- Programme Coordinator’s Presentation on the Financial Position